You are here
Maximize your career potential by exploring opportunities that align with your interests and gain valuable professional experience while connecting with our powerful network of employers and community partners.
UA CAREER SERVICES
UA students have the opportunity to work with a Career Educator to put a career plan into action.
Career Educators help students:
- Obtain a deeper understanding of their skills, interests, and personality and learn how they correlate to career possibilities
- Increase their knowledge of the internship and job search process
- Write targeted resumes, cover letters, and personal statements
- Develop confidence in interviewing
- Learn about the process of applying to graduate or professional school
- Visit http://www.career.arizona.edu/career-coaching for additional resources
- Meet one-on-one with a Career Educator today http://career.arizona.edu/career-coaching/scheduling-appointment . You may book a phone appointment by selecting the UA Online/UA South appointment type. Here are detailed instructions on how to schedule an appointment.
Handshake is the University's official job board and campus interviewing system. Find on-campus opportunities, internships, and full-time jobs for UA current students and alumni. Search Opportunities here.
The Arizona Department of Education provides services to educators to assist them in obtaining and maintaining their Arizona Educator Certification. They also assists out-of-state educators in obtaining Arizona Certification as well as supporting Human Resource departments through staff training and facilitating on-site certification events to meet the needs of their educators.
IT Training and Certification
Discover non-credit continuing education IT classes offered at convenient times during the day, evening and even on weekends. The University of Arizona offers programs in Tucson and the Phoenix area. Additional programs are offered at the branch campus, UA Sierra Vista.
UA Computer-Based Training
The University of Arizona's Computer-Based Training, offered through the Virtual Training Company, provides FREE 24/7 access to online tutorials covering technical topics including programming languages, graphics programs, web design, and more.
100% ENGAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Through these experiences, students develop professional and personal skills and reflect upon their learning in ways that ensure they graduate ready to launch meaningful careers. Search for engagement and internship opportunities to build your resume while at UA:
DISCOVER YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL
Bureau of Labor Statistics
The Occupational Outlook Handbook can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations.
See a detailed breakdown of salaries by job title and location here: https://www.linkedin.com/salary/
Your Major @ Work
Learn about careers from local professionals in the field.
Video archive: UA South YouTube