UA South Forms Banner Business Office
Blanket Travel Authorization (Current Year) Every UA South Employee must have a Blanket Travel Authorization form on file.  Fill out this form and have your supervisor sign.  Return form with original signature in to the Business Office.  DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR ANY OTHER TRAVEL,  ONLY BLANKET TRAVEL!!

Business Card & Name Tag Form

Fill out this form when ordering business cards or name tags. Click the SUBMIT button to open Outlook and send the attached form.

If Outlook does not open, you will need to send the saved form as an email attachment to jprofumo@email.arizona.edu.

Employee Reimbursement Request Fill out this form to request employee reimbursement - for University of Arizona ACTIVE employees.

Invoice (Generic) In order to pay an individual for their service, an invoice is required.  If individual does not have an invoice, they may use this generic invoice but they must include their Name, Address, Date of Service, Details about services provided and Amount they need to be paid.

Key Request Form

To request building keys, this form must be filled out and signed by the person receiving the keys and supervisor. 

To RETURN keys, fill out the same form with a negative in the QTY space and return along with your key(s).  The business office will sign this form confirming receipt of keys.

Leave Request Fill out this form when requesting leave. Have your supervisor approve your request by signing this form and returning it to Melody Dugie, Business Office.

New Hire Form New Hire Form

Payment Request

A payment request form is required PRIOR to engaging in business with individuals.  This form is interactive and will direct you to the required forms based on your answers.   The person requesting payment (Petitioner) will fill out the information regarding the individual, the services being provided and payment information.   This form will be emailed to the approver who will then digitally sign the form and forward to the business office.  The business office will then follow up to make sure all the required documentation has been collected prior to services being rendered.  (In order for the SUBMIT buttons to work, you must download the file directly on to your desktop. Opening the document from a browser will not allow you to email the form electronically using outlook. You will need to print the form and hand deliver it to your supervisor for approval.)

PCard Application (Individual) To request a Purchasing Card in the name of an Employee, SUPERVISOR must fill out this form and return the original signed form in to Delia Rubio, UA South Business Office.

Supervisor:  Fill out the Employee Information and Cardholder Controls/Enhancements Sections.  The Business Office will fill out the Reconciler Workgroup Information.

PCard Change Form

Supervisor must fill out this form when requesting changes to PCard limits or for additional enhancements such as PCard Plus and Travel.

Return original signed form in to Delia Rubio, Business Office.

PCard Purchase Form This form must be filled out for every PCard purchase. Return it to Delia Rubio, Business Office, along with all original itemized receipts. DO NOT tape over any wording. DO Staple receipt to the PCard Purchase Form.

If purchase involves food, fill out a PCard Plus Sign In Form (below) AND provide a copy of the event brochure, flyer, agenda or email with event details.
PCard Plus Sign In Form Provide an attendance log in sheet for all food purchases.

PCard Self Violation Form This form is required when an unauthorized purchase has been made.

Performance Review Form

Performance Review form is to be completed by Supervisors of Classified and Appointed Staff, and Student Workers.

New employees are to have this form completed at their initial 3 month review and 6 month review.

This form is to be completed annually for all Classified and Appointed Staff, and Student Workers. This happens during the month of January each year at UA South.

The Supervisor is to complete the form, review it with the employee and submit it to the Business Office prior to the deadline of January 31st.

Travel Authorization This form must be filled out PRIOR to any trip.  If the University will incur any expenses, attacje a Travel Expense Worksheet detailing estimated expenses. 

Employee, fill out the form with all your travel details.  Attache a copy of an agenda, brochure, flyer or anything displaying the event you will be attending.  DO NOT SIGN THIS FORM - YOUR SUPERVISOR MUST SIGN. 

Supervisor,  sign this form and return original in to UA South Business Office


Travel Expense Worksheet Estimate If you are traveling and the University will be paying/reimbursing you for this travel, you MUST submit this form along with your Travel Authorization Form.

Travel Expense Report Traveler must fill out this form AFTER the trip.   Original Itemize receipts must accompany this form.  Return receipts and form with original signatures in to the UA South Business Office.

Travel Expense Report Addendum - Mileage Reporting ONLY The Travel Expense Report only allows for 6 line entries.  If you require more than 6 lines (for mileage reporting only) fill out the top portion of the Travel Expense Report.  In the travel detail portion, enter "SEE ATTACHED"   Sign the TER and turn in to the Business Office.

W9 a W9 form is required when setting up a new vendor.  This attachement is for the individual form.  To download the form with instructions, click here.



The University of Arizona
  All contents copyright © 2010. Arizona Board of Regents.  

UA South Business Office Webmaster