UA South Accounts Payable UA South Business Office
Payment to Vendors  (click here to expand)

Please try to pay vendors using a PCard whenever possible.   If the vendor does not accept credit cards, we can issue a check. 

If you (employee requesting payment) have an invoice that needs payment:

Payment to Individuals  (click here to expand)

If an individual will be providing UA South with a service, you (the employee requesting payment for the individual) must fill out a Payment Request form BEFORE any service is provided or agreed on.

This form is interactive and will guide you based on your answers.  Pay attention to the check marks, these tell you what other documentation will be required.  All forms are required before payment will be made.

Payments to individuals require an ICON form.   Turn in the ORIGINAL signed and executed form to the business office.

To pay foreigners, please contact the business office before any service is rendered.


Employee Expense Reimbursement  (click here to expand)

Expense reimbursements must have prior approval.   

Fill out an employee reimbursement cover sheet and attach the original itemized receipt - signed cover sheet MUST be an original.

Return the original signed form and original itemized receipt to the SV Business Office

University of Arizona South
Business Office - Delia Rubio
1140 Colombo Ave
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

Faculty - Please mail your paperwork Deb Hoeft at the address above.

Receipts older than 90 days become taxable.

Expense Reimbursement (non-employee)  (click here to expand)

Individual or Business must provide a W9 form, itemized invoice AND original itemized receipt.

Foreign Payments  (click here to expand)

Please contact the Business Office prior to engaging in business with any foreign entity.   Failure to do so may result in denial of payment or reimbursement.   

Any expense directly related to a foreigner must adhere to specific requirements which do not allow exceptions. 


FAQ  (click here to expand)

Q. I have a 6 month old receipt. Can I still get reimbursed?

A. Yes, but your reimbursement becomes taxable.



The University of Arizona
  All contents copyright © 2010. Arizona Board of Regents.  

UA South Business Office Webmaster