You are here
Admissions - Graduate
Please contact your Graduate Program Coordinator for personalized support as you explore your graduate degree options, and to answer any question you might have about enrolling at a campus near you.
Phone: 520-458-8278 ext. 2123
Step 1 – Contact Graduate Program Coordinator
Schedule an appointment with your Graduate Program Coordinator to initiate the Application Process
Step 2 – Review Program Requirements
Each graduate program has its own set of requirements in addition to the Graduate College's minimum requirements. Program requirements can be found by clicking the link to your program of interest below.
M.Ed. Secondary Education
- Alternative Path to Secondary Certification – Teach full-time while taking classes to earn a M.Ed. degree.
- Fast Track – Take classes that culminate in a traditional student-teaching school placement.
- Master of Science in Educational Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology
Step 3 – Apply for Admission
Applying for admission is easy through our GradApp graduate admission application. If you encounter any issues applying on GradApp, please contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-3471.
- Create your profile (personal & contact information, your previous education data)
- Apply to the academic program(s)
- Submit the admissions application and pay the application fee.
Step 4 - Submit All Official Transcripts
Once you have been approved but before you have registered for classes, you must submit official copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities to the Graduate College. Students whose names have changed should ensure their current name is included on all transcripts.
Mail all official transcripts to:
The University of Arizona South
1140 N. Colombo Avenue
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635