You are here
At the University of Arizona, our statewide learning centers provide students the opportunity to take advantage of a UA education by offering targeted degree programs that are both affordable and accessible. Admissions applications are welcome from all individuals who meet the university qualifications. We are here to answer any questions you have about the application process.
Reach out to us and we will be happy to talk to you about this wonderful opportunity
Please contact your enrollment counselor for personalized support as you explore your degree options, and to answer any question you might have about enrolling at a campus near you. Students interested in attending The University of Arizona as freshmen or sophomores should contact the main campus Office of Admissions.
Support and guidance to get you started.
How to Apply - Transfer
Step 1 – Review your admission requirements
Meet with an Academic Advisor to review Degree Options and Transfer Pathways
Step 2 – Complete your application
Complete the UA Transfer Application through the online portal and pay the application fee. Create or log in to your UA Future account to complete the application form online.. When selecting a campus outside of the Main Campus in Tucson, select Other Campus Location on your application.
The following academic programs require additional materials to be admitted to the major:
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Commerce, and Elementary Education programs require the submission of additional materials during the application process including a resume and goal statement.
- Elementary Education applicants require recommendations and a fingerprint clearance card.
Step 3 – Submit your transcripts
Submit official copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities, including military institutions and Joint Service transcripts.
Please contact your Graduate Program Coordinator for personalized support as you explore your graduate degree options, and to answer any question you might have about enrolling at a campus near you.
Graduate Program Coordinator
Phone: 520-458-8278 ext. 2118
Step 1 – Contact Graduate Program Coordinator
Schedule an appointment with your Graduate Program Coordinator to initiate the Application Process
Step 2 – Review Program Requirements
Each graduate program has its own set of requirements in addition to the Graduate College's minimum requirements. Program requirements can be found by clicking the link to your program of interest below.
M.Ed. Secondary Education
- Alternative Path to Secondary Certification – Teach full-time while taking classes to earn a M.Ed. degree.
- Fast Track – Take classes that culminate in a traditional student-teaching school placement.
- Master of Science in Educational Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design and Technology
Step 3 – Apply for Admission
Applying for admission is easy through our GradApp graduate admission application. If you encounter any issues applying on GradApp, please contact the Graduate College at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-3471.
- Create your profile (personal & contact information, your previous education data)
- Apply to the academic program(s)
- Submit the admissions application and pay the application fee.
Step 4 - Submit All Official Transcripts
Once you have been approved but before you have registered for classes, you must submit official copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities to the Graduate College. Students whose names have changed should ensure their current name is included on all transcripts.
Mail all official transcripts to:
Graduate Program Coordinator
The University of Arizona South
1140 N. Colombo Avenue
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635